EHM SOP & COVID-19 Outbreak Information
Dear EHM Community,
In dealing with the Covid-19 outbreak and preparing for how to most efficiently and safely move forward - we would like to share further information about the matter.
We hope that this information will help you to understand what to do if you or someone in the community have been exposed to differences in contact categories and scenarios. Please review this further in the Covid information sent as attachment in the email.
Below you can find EHM's SOPs for Covid outbreak and definitions of close contact with illustrations.
EHM SOP - Covid Outbreak
- The community is required to inform if there is a positive case from child/staff/parents
- Parents/staff MUST inform Homeroom teacher/PLT/SMT as soon as possible
- PLT sends out an email to community to inform about the case + whatsapp in EHMCC group
- Inform parents to pick up students from school and staff members are sent home (if applicable)
- School will follow up with further information regarding the Covid-19 updates and share with the community
Definitions of Close Contact
- Health care associated exposure without appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - including providing direct care for COVID-19 patients, working with health care workers infected with COVID-19, visiting patients or staying in the same close environment of a COVID-19 patient.
- Working together in close proximity or sharing the same classroom environment with a COVID-19 patient
- Traveling together with COVID-19 patient in any kind of conveyance
- Living in the same household as a COVID-19 patient